.i'm the owner.

assalamualaikum
hey yaw!! My name is Nadia Farhana Bt. Desa from group BM2231B. This is my new blog for assignment subject MGT417. Okay, let me introduce more about myself. You can call me as Nadia or Nad as my nickname. I am from Negeri Sembilan and was born on 5 July 1992. Now, I like to share with you about my previous studies. When at the primary level, I was school at Sek. Keb. Pengkalan Tentera Darat, Sungai Besi, Sek. Keb. Batu Kikir and Sek. Keb. Tunku Muda Serting, Negeri Sembilan. Err, it is weird that I have many primary school? :) I think some of you also same like me right? Alright, at the secondary school, I school at Sek. Men. Keb. Batu Kikir from Form 1 to Form 3. You know what, I 'm so naughty at this age and always not attend the class. So, that why my PMR result are not so good. But, start Form 4 to Form 5, I went to Sek. Men. Teknik Juasseh in Accounting course. How can I wonder that I can be a good girl at there. hee~ And for SPM result, a little bit increases then PMR. After that, I continued my studies at Kolej Matrikulasi Johor and now I am here, UiTM Kampus Bandaraya Melaka. Okay, finish about my previous studies. In my family, I have four siblings which is I am the first. My father, Desa bin Usak worked as a driver, and my mother, Norafifah bt. Danial is a housewife. I think enough about me. If you want know more, add my facebook pages : naddysF Lastly, I want to presented to you my blog for assignment in subject MGT 417. Later I will post more entry about UiTM, something that I am interested and also about topic in MGT 417 subject. Hope you will enjoy it. see ya! :)

this is me! :)


parents :)

siblings :)





No comments:

Post a Comment